| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kimball, Ne in August is warm at 20.7 °C (69.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched. A mere 46.7mm (1.8in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 14:21 long with an average length of 13:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Kimball, Ne August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kimball, Ne, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kimball, Ne:
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 199.5 kms (124 miles) N
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) NW
- Laramie, Wy, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) WNW
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 70.5 kms (43.8 miles) WNW
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 102.3 kms (63.6 miles) WSW
- Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa - 245.3 kms (152.4 miles) WSW
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) SSW
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 250.4 kms (155.6 miles) SSW
- Hay Springs, Ne, Usa - 237.2 kms (147.4 miles) NNE
- Hot Springs, Sd, Usa - 237.2 kms (147.4 miles) NNE
- Alliance, Ne, Usa - 153.7 kms (95.5 miles) NE
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 102 kms (63.4 miles) NNE
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Imperial, Ne, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) E
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 85.1 kms (52.9 miles) SSE