| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kimball, Ne in April is a little cool at 7.2 °C (44.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.6 °C (30.9 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 15.5 °C (27.9 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 42.2mm (1.7in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:54 long with an average length of 13:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Kimball, Ne April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kimball, Ne, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kimball, Ne:
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 199.5 kms (124 miles) N
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) NW
- Laramie, Wy, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) WNW
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 70.5 kms (43.8 miles) WNW
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 102.3 kms (63.6 miles) WSW
- Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa - 245.3 kms (152.4 miles) WSW
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) SSW
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 250.4 kms (155.6 miles) SSW
- Hay Springs, Ne, Usa - 237.2 kms (147.4 miles) NNE
- Hot Springs, Sd, Usa - 237.2 kms (147.4 miles) NNE
- Alliance, Ne, Usa - 153.7 kms (95.5 miles) NE
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 102 kms (63.4 miles) NNE
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Imperial, Ne, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) E
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 85.1 kms (52.9 miles) SSE